Tired of doing the same old fundraisers? Looking for something that’s fun, exciting, different, and gives people an experience they will never forget? Looking to raise money and create awareness for your organization?
Why not a Brockton Rox Group Fundraiser?
Rox fundraisers are a great way for any organization, church, school, club, or youth league that is looking to help benefit those in need, pay for new uniforms, allow for your organization to take a trip, or anywhere to help your nonprofit organization become bigger and better.
How Rox Group Fundraisers work:
Bring awareness to and raise funds for your organization by being in front of thousands of fans at Campanelli Stadium at a Brockton Rox game.
- Call the Rox office at (508) 559-7000 to discuss your organization's needs, and to book the best date for your group.
- The Rox will sell your organization 500 box seat vouchers at $5.00 each, or reserve seat vouchers at $3.00 each. You will always be able to add on additional vouchers if you need them. A 25% initial deposit is required; the rest can be paid as late as two weeks before the game.
- Your organization sells the vouchers for $8 or $5 (or any price you would like), and keeps the revenue.
- During the game, your organization receives a table in the concourse to sell raffle tickets to all fans in the stadium. You provide most of the prizes, and you keep all of the proceeds. Popular prizes include gas grills, Red Sox tickets, weekend getaways and restaurant gift certificates. The Rox will help drive people to your table by providing PA announcements during the game.
- The Rox will provide a fundraiser item, subject to availability (i.e. autographed team ball or bat, autographed jersey, luxury box for a game, Field of Dreams team outing)
- Your group can hang signs or banners by your table to help promote your organization.
- Subject to availability, the Rox will provide a pre-game parade for all of your voluteers, workers, kids or teams to take part in, and help bring awareness to your group