Account Executive Position
The Brockton Rox are currently accepting applications for an Account Executive position. This is a 12-month salaried position with a commission structure based on sales performance.
Title: Account Executive
- Reach and exceed corporate sponsorship & ticket sales goals by preparing strategic action plans to research, prospect and establish brand relationships, via email, direct phone contact, networking and industry events.
- Work closely with VP/GM to create, develop and implement sales campaigns and strategies specifically in regards to sponsorships, season and package ticket sales, group sales efforts and other promotional ticket packages to hit annual sales targets.
- Consistently deliver a high level of outstanding customer service to clients.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
- Previous internship or work experience within the sports ticket sales industry, including knowledge of ticket office operations and sales functions
- High comfort level making cold calls
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Familiarity with development and functionality of organization promotional strategies and management
- Bachelors Degree
- Willingness to work long and non-traditional hours
- A passion for sales and creativity
To apply please submit resume and three references to Todd Marlin, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
The job listing will remain open until the position is filled.
The Rox are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and fun individuals to work part-time as well on an as-needed basis to be our lovable mascot for apperances, community events, and other marketing and public relations functions. Some of the events are weekdays during the days, at nights, or on the weekends in the afternoon.
If you are interested in coming in for a try-out, please contact Assistant General Manager Kate Thomas at email@example.com or 508-559-7000.